"Official Pictures" are being uploaded to http://www.triglet.net/Senegal for you all to view, comment, e-card, or whatever you wish to do with them. It is possible for students to upload their own pictures into a web album if they wish to register. Just visit the site! Any questions can be sent to the administrator (me). Also, if you wish to blog, just send me an email as well.
Thank you all for your amazing efforts and good will over the last three weeks. Personally I truly enjoyed all the connections and shared experiences. I especially want to thank all the students for being so focused, open, and thoughtful, especially the French speakers that helped those of us without such skills, the families of Keur Sadaro who took us into their lives, Daouda Seck (the hardest working man in the villages), the Lick, Drew, and IHS families who let their children travel to the other side of the world to do such wonderful work, and the villagers, faculty, and administration that made all this possible. The synergy has been really powerful and has truly expanded what I consider community.
Mariel
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to thank you - and all of the others - who made this trip such an amazing experience. I have followed it from my desks in San Francisco, feeling close to the students and leaders, as well as to the friends I've not yet made in the village. I can't wait to hear some first-hand stories over the coming few days, as I see some of the participants. Sincerely, Sam Cuddeback
Post a Comment